x
Toggle Content    Register or Login  -  December 16, 2018, 3:18 pm  
Toggle Content Commercial Themes
This is an opportunity for you to preview TCD commercial themes. All themes seen here can be purchased from the store.
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Toggle Content Navigation
Toggle Content Project Status
Support Forums » DragonflyCMS » Tips & Tricks » Header - Personal Gallery Link
Please use the forum search before making a post. Your question might have been previously answered.

Header - Personal Gallery Link
Some of the best non-standard tricks for your site all in one location.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » Tips & Tricks Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lead Developer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quote

If you want to add a link in your header or elsewhere directly to your personal gallery do the following.

1. In yourtheme/theme.php assign the variable:
Code:
'USERGALLERY'		=> ($userinfo['user_id']+10000),

Note: if the global $userinfo is not there you must add it.

Then anywhere in a template file do:
Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER --><a href="{USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

"Template Files" are always files found in yourtheme/templates/ and must be a .html file. If it's in your themes template folder and is an html file it's fair game!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quote

Doesn't work forwards to unitedgamingops.clanse....com/10000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quote

Devon wrote:

Then anywhere in a template file do:
Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER --><a href="{USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

"Template Files" are always files found in yourtheme/templates/ and must be a .html file. If it's in your themes template folder and is an html file it's fair game!

Just fixed it myself, here is the fixed code
Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER
<a title=<a href=" href="index.php?name=coppermine&amp;cat={USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quote

Zero wrote:

Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER
<a title=<a href=" href="index.php?name=coppermine&amp;cat={USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

You meant this instead zero... You won't get anywhere by creating a href inside a href. Wink
Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER --><a href="index.php?name=coppermine&amp;cat={USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

Can't believe it took someone that long to point that mistake out. The code I wrote would just spit you out to nowhere. Thanks for bringing it up. Of course when I wrote that for my own site I created it correctly. Translation can get messy sometimes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quote

Devon wrote:
Zero wrote:

Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER

You meant this instead zero... You won't get anywhere by creating a href inside a href. Wink
Code:
<!-- IF S_IS_USER --><a href="index.php?name=coppermine&amp;cat={USERGALLERY}" title="Archive your photos with us">Your Personal Gallery</a><!-- ENDIF -->

Can't believe it took someone that long to point that mistake out. The code I wrote would just spit you out to nowhere. Thanks for bringing it up. Of course when I wrote that for my own site I created it correctly. Translation can get messy sometimes.

haha a href inside a href, i most copy over a line when i was pasting it over your qoute

Page 1 of 1All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » Tips & Tricks Printer Friendly Page