x
Toggle Content    Register or Login  -  November 11, 2019, 7:58 pm  
Toggle Content Commercial Themes
This is an opportunity for you to preview TCD commercial themes. All themes seen here can be purchased from the store.
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Toggle Content Navigation
Toggle Content Project Status
Support Forums » Support » Requests » world of warcraft theme
Please use the forum search before making a post. Your question might have been previously answered.

world of warcraft theme
Request a Theme, Module, Block, or Tutorial.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:54 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys great site here. I have a theme that I have been modifying from fiblack3d for sometime to give my site a nice wow look. At this point I feel the site theme is just about finished just needs cleaned up a bit. I currently am using blue/gold images for borders but would like to see this theme with red/gold as well. I would love to be able to upload this theme here for you guys to clean up and add the cp 2.0 elements to it as well. Im also building the wowrosterdf module which is a roster character profiler for dragonflycms and would just love to see more people using the roster which would require theme to use df (nexos) but at this time there is not enough theme designs for these users. My site is infragilisguild.com and localdefence.net both sites are using my theme idea.

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:01 pm Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't do the work on it so I'm not going to offer it that's just the way I do things here. Every theme here I've either worked on, ported, or is an original. I checked it out and it is indeed a great looking theme. I suggest putting it up on DFAddons.com.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:59 pm Reply with quote

Oh no need to offer it if you dont want to, but im just looking for someone to clean it up/ do work on it to make it run faster and look a bit nicer in a few areas like the forums, I would alos like for someone to mod the combined a bit to allow the ability to toggle show/.hide the more news section. Im currently a dev at wowroster.net and porting the roster project into df and plan to do so to nexos as well, unfortanatlly I don't have as much time as I would like to build my theme they way I think it should be.

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quote

I do theme work on a paid basis only. I'll help with any questions you might have about doing it yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quote

I'm looking for a World of Warcraft guild specific theme. Willing to provide any info needed. Will pay for a quality theme!

Page 1 of 1All times are GMT - 5 Hours