x
Toggle Content    Register or Login  -  November 11, 2019, 8:41 pm  
Toggle Content Commercial Themes
This is an opportunity for you to preview TCD commercial themes. All themes seen here can be purchased from the store.
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Toggle Content Navigation
Toggle Content Project Status
Support Forums » DragonflyCMS » DF_ Ported Themes » DF_HARDWIRE THEME RIGHT BLOCK BUGGS
Please use the forum search before making a post. Your question might have been previously answered.

DF_HARDWIRE THEME RIGHT BLOCK BUGGS
Support for all DF_ named themes. DF_ means they are ported themes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » DF_ Ported Themes Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:58 am Reply with quote

Hello there, have any body who is currenly using or who used DF_Hadware theme come across this problem before... please help me out to resolve this issue i love this theme so if i cant resolve the problem i just have to change the thame something i dont want to do.

the problem is on corrermine, in my module setting i have set "BOTH" and it works fine when i go to index.php?name=coppermine as log as there is a catagory, but when i click on the categoty to view my albums, the right block instaly disapearce from the right. It wouldnt be any problem but when you scroll down the page, the right block is right on the buttom of the page abbove the DF copyright information. I know i has to do with some kind of table setting and i am new at this php things so please if you have any knowdleg on this help me out.. here are the screen shots.

My Gallery home page..

Here is when i am viewing albums

you see the right block is not on the right any more when u vewing the albums

more over

Here is my right block on the buttom of the page, infact on the leftside..

and here are my settings on the module

Thank you in advance.

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:37 am Reply with quote

It's a problem with the coppermine template that I used. It's obviously still not ready. Not much I can do about it because just trying to get the new template that far was a major undertaking. I suggest reverting back the coppermine template to the one found in cpgnuke theme.

Page 1 of 1All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » DF_ Ported Themes Printer Friendly Page