x
Toggle Content    Register or Login  -  September 24, 2018, 11:41 am  
Toggle Content Commercial Themes
This is an opportunity for you to preview TCD commercial themes. All themes seen here can be purchased from the store.
Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Toggle Content Navigation
Toggle Content Project Status
Support Forums » DragonflyCMS » Module & Blocks » speed test sql errors emailed
Please use the forum search before making a post. Your question might have been previously answered.

speed test sql errors emailed
Support for all modules and blocks created by TCD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » Module & Blocks Printer Friendly Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quote

Hi Devon

I donno if you cna help or not ? i got this emailed sql errors posted to me on the speed test.

I tend to find it wont work on explorer version 6

Code:
On /?name=Speed_Test&file=results&kbps=5833.5&downloadtime=0.719&KB=512&recorded=1
While executing query "INSERT INTO rgw_speedtest_results (speed, ip, name) VALUES (5833.5, '72.191.107.149', 'cpe-72-191-107-149.gt.res.rr.com')"

the following error occured: Duplicate entry '5833.5' for key 1

In: /home/radioget/public_html/modules/Speed_Test/results.php on line: 145

Guest information:
User id: 1
Username: Anonymous
Admin: No
IP: 72.191.107.149
Host: cpe-72-191-107-149.gt.res.rr.com 

let me know if you can help cheers Tim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quote

I have a small problem. When the results are published the Window title reads 'TreasureCoastDesigns.com : Results'. Any specific reason for that. If not, how can I change the title.

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quote

The sql errors are a problem I never fixed. It was a fast and shody port from another cms. The duplicate errors are due to someone getting the same exact speed test as a previous test. Since the test speeds are put int the database the longer you have the module the more likely you'll get the errors. Even if you choose not to log errors it will still do it. I never got back around to fixing that and yeah it's a pretty serious problem because eventually all test speeds will fill up theoretically and it will become useless. :\

As to why and where the treasurecoastdesigns results are pulled from I don't know. I guess I'll have to go back and try to clean the whole thing up. Most likely I was hardcoding stuff just to get it to work and forgot to take it out. It happens. I've thought many times of taking the speed test module out of the downloads because it's not 100% working right. I'll see what I can do but can't make any promises that I'll get to it or I won't be sidetracked by some other project.

Lead Developer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm Reply with quote

Almost exactly 3 years later I've fixed the Speed Test module. Better late than never? Seriously though it is a freebie module so I don't have to own up to any mistakes made in it.

I've not only fixed every issue plaguing that module but added a lot of new features. The updated Speed Test module is awesome. It's not as awesome as most of the Java/Flash speedtest sites out there but it gets the job done quite nicely.

Recoded the way results are entered into the database. There's a flood control limiter so you're database doesn't get stuffed with results on a daily basis from the same person who's obsessive about doing speed tests. The results page is configurable. Dimensions for the popup window and bar graphs are configurable. Everything that was broken or buggy in the original isn't just fixed but improved/upgraded.

Page 1 of 1All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index » Module & Blocks Printer Friendly Page